Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My first Wolke Werks blog post here on blogspot. Yeah! Go me...

Anyways, the purpose I will hope to accomplish here on this blog is to document my side projects under the moniker of Wolke Werks. I am currently nearing completion of my first Windows Phone app called My Animal Age. I will share details with you later on that, but for now you can see some old posts on Facebook about what I've been doing.

While I do enjoy Facebook, I wanted to wrench away my blogging of my projects to be someplace more devoted to the content. Plus I can eventually customize my theme here to be more personal and appropriate to the branding I hope to accomplish.

You understand. I can tell.

So, there you go. Hope to see you in the future on more blog posts under my grand adventure of Wolke Werks.

No comments:

Post a Comment