Friday, May 25, 2012

Highlighted on Metro Developer Show

There is a really good and genuinely funny podcast aimed at "Metro developers and enthusiasts" that I listen to every week. It's called The Metro Developer Show. They highlight news and info on anything Metro based, from Windows Phone to Windows 8 (actually, what is in-between?).

Anyways, great podcast and I try to contribute with info I find to share. Well, since I finally finished my app, My Animal Age, I decided to share and they were kind enough to plug the hell out of it. :)

That episode can be found here. Also, I shared an e-book over twitter to them and they discuss it briefly as well. I'll discuss that in a separate blog post.

Even before they gave me such an ego boost, I've always found their show to be sincerely wonderful to listen to and will continue to as this developer ecosystem gains more and more ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment