Monday, May 7, 2012

So, whilst I wait for My Animal Age to finally publish, I have been thinking of my next app. Talked it over with my beautiful wife and came to the conclusion that while I really want to do a game, I should get another smallish app out first. Especially considering that I am enjoying the educational side of things. After all, a game I'd like to build would be a full-blown, RPG-ish educational game.

That said, I have decided that my next app will be an XNA framework title, so I can learn to understand it for the game I will want to eventually build.

This will be an educational game, a puzzle like app that puts together the letters and numbers. I have it all in my head right now but I've seen my son play these kinds of apps on his mom's iPhone and he loved them, so I figure since I haven't seen one on Windows Phone yet, I'll build it!

More to come. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment