Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Learning Experience

Once you submit an app update, you cannot make changes to the catalog text or image. Once you submit an app update, you cannot submit another.

While I knew the latter, I was unaware of the former. What does this mean? The most crushing item I want to fix right now is the marketplace icon. While the art itself is just fine, I want to add text to the bottom with the name of the app My Animal Age. Also? if the background is white, you won't see the art at all!

So in certain places that categorize and display new apps, my icon/tile is simply...white. It looks like nothing.

sigh...

This update cannot complete certification soon enough. But here is how it should look:

The beautiful wife, being the graphic designer she is, immediately had contention with the comic sans font. I'll change it once she comes up with something better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment