Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Mooo! Oink! SSSSSSSssssss!

Major update posted for My Animal Age!

Here are the changes, but note: ANIMAL SOUNDS!

v1.2

  • Now plays animal sounds when an age is calculated, or when the animal is tapped.
  • Trial mode now shows animals that can be accessed in full version.
  • Buy button (trial) or Rate/Review button (purchased) in Settings now available.
  • Blog and Email in Settings are now tappable to view the blog or to send email feedback.

Really, the biggest items on that list are the animal sounds and the revamped trial mode.

I had been wondering why I wasn't having much of a trial to purchase conversation rate then a week or two ago I realized I had no button within the app itself to buy immediately, nor even any teasing of what is available in the full version. So that is a big change.

The animal sounds was always something I wanted to do in the original release, but due to time constraints and, well, I just wanted to get my app out, I held it back. Then, lo and behold, I get a 5 star review but it asks for animal noises. Well, they are on their way!

Thanks for everyone checking out the app and hopefully this will be a lot more fun and entertaining for you and your children.

Expect the update to be streamed to your phones by end of week (hopefully) or early next week. It's all up to Microsoft on when it gets pushed out at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment